Trustworthy attorney providing probate and estate administration services


Generally, the term “probate” refers to a court proceeding, often called estate administration.

If your family or friend nominated you to serve as executor of an estate or as trustee of a trust, Lance can help you carry out your duties.

If your family member or friend died without a Will, Lance can help you evaluate the options to administer his or her estate. Whether it is a formal Determination of Heirship in the probate court or the strategic use of Affidavits of Heirship, Lance can help you understand the benefits and limitations of each approach, so that you can make an informed decision.

If you need to administer an estate or trust, contact Arthur McLain PLLC.